<-- There was a zipper on the side of the fabric, so I needed to take that out and sew it to a size that most people would fit. Then I started working on the straps. I took the pink fabric I didn't use on the top, and sewed them into skinny straps I attatched to the shirt.
May 17 [Sunday]
5.17.2009
This top was made from the remainder of the skirt I used for the last dress. The first picture is the outside of the remaining skirt, but as you can see in the second picture, I flipped it inside out and used the green side of the fabric for my top.



<-- There was a zipper on the side of the fabric, so I needed to take that out and sew it to a size that most people would fit. Then I started working on the straps. I took the pink fabric I didn't use on the top, and sewed them into skinny straps I attatched to the shirt.


<-- There was a zipper on the side of the fabric, so I needed to take that out and sew it to a size that most people would fit. Then I started working on the straps. I took the pink fabric I didn't use on the top, and sewed them into skinny straps I attatched to the shirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment