V I cut the bottom half [the skirt] of the dress and sewed it to the bottom of the camisole. But then I found out I made some mistakes :( and had to take out my stitches and redo them. If you can see in this picture, I caught some of the camisole in my bottom hem, which I wasn't supposed to do. Then I surged both ends so they wouldn't fray
May 12 [Tuesday]
5.12.2009
This next dress was made from another camisole that was too short for me, and my moms old dress

V I cut the bottom half [the skirt] of the dress and sewed it to the bottom of the camisole. But then I found out I made some mistakes :( and had to take out my stitches and redo them. If you can see in this picture, I caught some of the camisole in my bottom hem, which I wasn't supposed to do. Then I surged both ends so they wouldn't fray





V I cut the bottom half [the skirt] of the dress and sewed it to the bottom of the camisole. But then I found out I made some mistakes :( and had to take out my stitches and redo them. If you can see in this picture, I caught some of the camisole in my bottom hem, which I wasn't supposed to do. Then I surged both ends so they wouldn't fray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment